Showcase Designer Call
- December 6, 2018
- By RG
RG Studio 360 is looking to add between 2-4 more product showcase designers. We are looking for crafters with a variety of styles as well as those who love to make cards, planner spreads, travelers journals, memory keepers, etc.
Term: January 2019 – June 2019
This call is open to US designers.
Design Team Requirements
- Must love to use stamps and enjoy paper crafting.
- Must be comfortable using both physical stamps and digital stamps.
- Must be adept at using digital stamps as physical stamp releases will have a short turn around.
- Create at least 2 social media projects (Great photo of finished project) and 1 blog post project.
- The Blog post must be well-written featuring details and step out photos (3 total projects per month). Please note: this may change (from 3 to 2 projects) depending on the number of designers we have on board.
- Take great photos.
- Work well with deadlines.
- Share your projects on all social media platforms.
- Must have a Facebook account to communicate with the team.
- Occasionally you may be asked to provide an additional project featuring Cross Promotion and or Co-Branded products for special product launches, etc. These will be voluntary.
- This call is open to United States Designers only at this time.
What the Studio Offers:
- An initial shipment of a variety of stamps, inks and papers to create projects.
- Opportunities to work with cross-promotion and co-branded products for new launches.
- Exposure: Your name and work will be featured on all Studio Social Media channels and the blog.
- Links to your blog/Social Media.
- Super fun, creative and supportive team.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following:
- Subject line: Showcase Designer Application
- Include: Your name, email and physical address
- A short paragraph about yourself. We want to get to know you.
- Send us 3-5 photos of your creations. Using stamps is essential. We want to see your style, photography, etc. At least one project MUST include the use of DIGITAL STAMPS.
- Please let us know what design teams (if any) you are currently on and or have been on.
- Links to all your social media: Blog, Instagram, Facebook,YouTube, etc.
This call is open UP TO December 31st. As applications come in, we reserve the right to close the call early if we have found designers that are a great fit. We will acknowledge receipt of every application. Those chosen will be notified by no later than January 4th, 2019.
Thank you for your time and we can’t wait to get to know you!